Most Effective Hair Loss Product
If you suffer from balding or hair thinning, you are probably in search of the most effective hair loss product. While there are many different treatment options and strategies, the best hair regrowth product for you is the one that does two things at the same time:
- Provides excellent results, in terms of hair loss prevention and regrowth.
- Avoids risks due to side effects and complications.
While the overwhelming majority of hair loss is due to androgenetic alopecia ("male pattern baldness"), there are other causes of hair loss including:
- Poor nutrition
- Hormonal fluctuations in women
Though not physically painful, hair loss often results in anguish, frustration and decreased self-esteem as it alters the physical appearance and gives the overall appearance of aging. Hair loss sufferers who want to look like their former selves become desperate to find the most effective hair loss product - a task which often results in even more frustration.
While finding the most effective hair loss product may help prevent the disorder, it is often just as important to determine if your particular type of hair loss can be prevented.
- Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia cannot be prevented; even the most effective hair loss product will not reverse this disorder.
- If hair loss is due to a medication you are taking, consider switching to an alternative drug that does not cause hair loss.
- Examine your diet and be sure that you are getting plenty of iron and fiber, both of which are major building blocks of hair. This will help maintain a healthy hair-growing environment for hair follicles.
- Attempt to minimize stress in your everyday life, as anxiety and constant worry can cause hair loss.
If you can combine these prevention tactics with the use of the best hair regrowth product for your situation, your hair loss treatment strategy will be more likely to be successful.
There are many different strategies for treating hair loss, each claiming to be the most effective hair loss product or procedure. Before deciding which tactic to use, be sure to examine the evidence of success, as well as the risks associated with the treatment. This will help you determine if it is the best hair regrowth product for you.
- Medications - Rogaine (Minoxidil) has been touted as the most effective hair loss product on the market. However, it only works for about one-third of the population, and typically does not fix frontal baldness. Propecia is another hair loss medication, but cannot be considered the best hair regrowth product because it cannot be used by women, and can have side effects. Corticosteroids are also often used for hair loss, but injections can be painful.
- Surgery - Plastic surgeons often assert that even the most effective hair loss product cannot compete with surgery. Hair transplants, scalp reductions and scalp flaps are some of the techniques used to combat hair loss. While some people find great success with surgical options, surgery drawbacks are still numerous: infection, oozing and loss of hair follicles (not to mention the expense!). You also must carefully research the surgeon. Nothing looks worse than a poorly done hair transplant.
- Natural Treatments - Patients who expect results without risks are finding that the most effective hair loss product is an all-natural one. These types of treatments are available without a prescription, and because they contain only natural ingredients, carry no risk of side effects.
We have discovered an all-natural herbal hair loss product called Provillus. This treatment is highly effective in both men and women, and contains a unique mix of vitamins, minerals and herbs targeted specifically for hair growth and vitality.
To read more about the herbal ingredients in Provillus, and to see if it might be the best hair regrowth product for you, just follow the link.
See a doctor if your hair loss is sudden or severe, or if you are experiencing any health problems. Some illnesses can cause hair loss. Be sure to ask about the best hair regrowth product for you.
In addition to the topics covered on this page, we have additional treatment pages on does rogaine work, alopecia areta, and the foods that promote hair growth. If you are seeking baldness remedies, or need to know which is better avacor or rogaine, we also have sections on those topics. Finally, if you need information on hair loss and african american people, pattern hair loss women, or the best solutions hair loss women, please be sure to take a look at those pages.
More than the most effective hair loss product on our Self Care Home Page
Copyright and Privacy Notice